Per Alter Edge Form
Table of contents
The Per Alter Edge Form is an Interface that collects attribute data on the edges, or relationships, between nodes in a participant’s network. When using the Per Alter Edge Form, participants review an introductory screen that describes the tasks on the stage and then complete a form for each edge they previously defined between pairs of alters within their network. These forms are customizable and can include one or multiple fields to collect specific edge attribute data.
- Use this Interface as a simple way to systematically collect data on edges.
- Use the introductory panel to orient participants to the tasks within the form they will complete for each edge.
- Consider including form fields to capture temporal data which utilize input controls like the DatePicker.
- Avoid overloading this Interface with too many fields and/or text-heavy prompts.
- Do not use this Interface in place of a dyad census as participants will only be asked to provide data on existing edges between alters rather than all possible alter combinations. If your study requires a Dyad Census you can add and configure that Interface in Architect.