A home for tutorials, guides, and information about the Network Canvas project.
Welcome to our documentation portal, and thank you for your interest in the Network Canvas project. Producing documentation is a top priority for our team, but it will take us some time to cover everything. If you spot a gap in our documentation, or have a question, please feel free to contact us. In the meantime, thank you for your patience!
To get started using the Network Canvas tools, read the project overview, and download the latest versions of the software. We then suggest you explore the tutorial section, beginning with using Interviewer.
We encourage you to use the search function at the top of each page to find articles on any given topic. Our pages are heavily interlinked, and information is necessarily spread around.
Please explore the pages and headings to the left. Aside from some top-level pages (such as the Project Overview and the Installation Guide), the bulk of our documentation is under the following headings:
- Tutorials - where you will find in-depth articles that take you through the most fundamental tasks you can accomplish with the software, such as building a protocol, running it in Interviewer, and exporting data.
- How-To Guides - this section contains short guides on how to complete common tasks using all three apps.
- Interface Documentation - if you are looking for specific information about the configuration options of an interface, this section contains a page dedicated to each type.
- Key Concepts - which has self-contained articles on all the fundamental concepts within the Network Canvas software.
- Technical Reference - this section contains reference pages on the design of the software, our security model, and best practices. It also contains information for developers looking to contribute features.